Must be highly skilled in plumbing and mechanical operations, basic electricity, and carpentry. Knowledge and/or experience in auto and wheelchair repair are preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
Maintenance, repair, and remodeling of Village facilities and upkeep and repair of equipment.
- Develop and maintain a positive personal relationship with persons served and staff.
- Provide houses with electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and appliance repair.
- Provide vehicle and wheelchair repair and support as needed.
- Support the Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited
- Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operation of the program by performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Maintenance Operations.
- Maintain regular attendance.
How to apply
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited
Attention: Human Resources
330 Village Circle
Sheldon, IA 51201