Formal training in network administration, computer operating systems and computer troubleshooting. An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position.
- Maintain all hardware and software support required by staff.
- Assist with implementation of assistive technology for consumers served.
- Coordinate network solutions with third party contracted services.
- Ensure all company data is secure and backed up to protect against data loss.
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationship with consumers and staff.
- Manage computer network and provide computer support in a timely manner.
- Provide assistive technology for consumers using current and new technology (adaptive aids).
- Support Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited.
- Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operation of technology by performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Lifting: 10-50 pounds, single transferring and two man transferring with an average of 75 pounds.
Visual/Auditory Requirements: Professionally interact with staff and consumers.
Other Requirements: Fine Motor Skills, Repetitive Motion (typing)
How to apply
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited
Attention: Human Resources
330 Village Circle
Sheldon, IA 51201