Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Associate Degree through Occupational Therapy Assistant school. State licensure as Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant by Iowa Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners. Experience in Brain Injury, Adaptive equipment, and Sensory integration are preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
To assist each person served toward maximum levels of independence, both residentially and vocationally.
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationship with persons served and staff.
- Assess the physical capabilities of each person served and develop appropriate goals and reports with input from Occupational Therapist.
- Provide adaptive aids and other therapeutic measures to increase the independence of each person served.
- Maintain Occupational Therapy Department.
- Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operation of the Occupational Therapy program by performing tasks assigned by the Occupational Therapy Consultant and the Coordinator of Therapeutic Services
How to apply
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited
Attention: Human Resources
330 Village Circle
Sheldon, IA 51201