Treasure Chest Associate
Must possess excellent organizational, human relations, and verbal and written communication skills. Preference will be given to those with experience in retail/marketing experience.
To create and maintain a unique shopping experience and also to provide quality merchandise at affordable prices.
- Responsible for creating a quality work environment for volunteers in the absence of the Treasure Chest Manager.
- Responsible for providing a positive shopping experience for customers.
- Support Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited.
- Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operations by performing tasks as assigned by the Treasure Chest Manager.
- Maintain regular attendance.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Lifting: Regularly & repeatedly lifting of bags and boxes up to 50 pounds
Standing: Due to the variety of duties assigned, the ability to stand for a 6-8 hour shift is necessary
Other requirements as needed: Reaching Overhead, Pushing, Twisting, Fine Motor Skills, Repetitive Motion, Bending, and Vacuuming.
Visual/Auditory requirements: Ability to adequately interact with staff, volunteers, and consumers.
How to apply
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited
Attention: Human Resources
330 Village Circle
Sheldon, IA 51201