QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS degree in Accounting required, CPA licensure preferred. Minimum of five years of accounting experience with increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in a non-profit entity in addition to for-profit business experience is helpful. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to perform responsibilities.
PURPOSE: To maintain fiscal stewardship as prescribed by the Board.
1. Develop and maintain a positive personal relationship with consumers and staff.
2. Financial reporting for various funding streams.
3. Overall financial reporting for Village Northwest Unlimited, Village Housing Inc.,
Village Northwest Unlimited Employee Benefit Trust, VNU Foundation, and other trusts for which Village Northwest Unlimited is responsible.
4. Support the Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited.
5. Provide supervision, leadership, and consultation to vocational teams.
6. Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operations by performing tasks as assigned by
the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Lifting: Ability to assist with transferring of consumers on a daily basis.
Other Requirements: Repetitive Movement (typing), Fine Motor Skills
Visual/Auditory requirements: Ability to adequately interact with staff and consumers
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited