QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess excellent organizational, human relations, and verbal and written communication skills. Preference will be given to those with experience in retail/marketing experience.
PURPOSE: To create and maintain a unique shopping experience and also to provide quality merchandise at affordable prices.
1. Responsible for creating a quality work environment for volunteers in the absence of the Treasure Chest Manager.
2. Responsible for providing a positive shopping experience for customers.
3. Support Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited.
4. Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operations by performing tasks as assigned by the Treasure Chest Manager.
5. Maintain regular attendance.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Lifting: Regularly & repeatedly lifting of bags and boxes up to 50 pounds
Standing: Due to the variety of duties assigned, the ability to stand for a 6-8 hour shift is necessary
Other requirements as needed: Reaching Overhead, Pushing, Twisting, Fine Motor Skills, Repetitive Motion, Bending, and Vacuuming.
Visual/Auditory requirements: Ability to adequately interact with staff, volunteers, and consumers.
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited