Must be committed to cleanliness and upkeep. Good working knowledge of floor care, carpet and vinyl, and operations of floor equipment. Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
To be responsible for the cleanliness of the Center and care of the carpet and hard floors in all areas of Village Northwest Unlimited.
1. Maintain quality of flooring through cleaning, maintenance, and preventionary measures.
2. Responsible for floor care duties of Wansink Center, N.W.E., Futures, and Fantasia through deep cleaning of carpet and hard floors.
3. Assist in ensuring effective and efficient operations by performing tasks as assigned by the Director of Custodial Services and Groundskeeper.
4. Support the Mission and Values of Village Northwest Unlimited.
5. Maintain regular attendance.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time approximately 3 times a week.
Other Requirements as needed: Pushing, Pulling, Twisting, Kneeling, Reaching, Bending, Fine Motor Skills
Visual/Auditory requirements: Ability to adequately interact with staff and persons served
A completed application is required for all open positions before an individual is considered an applicant. Résumés do not substitute for a completed application.
Employment applications should be completed online. You can submit a letter of application, a résumé or curriculum vitae (CV) and any additional required files by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:Village Northwest Unlimited