Insurance begins after 60 days of full-time employment. Two plans are available; each plan offers different deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums, to allow the employee to choose the plan that best fits their individual needs and budget.
Prescription Drug Card
- Copay varies according to drug type - $15/$30/$55 plan
- Mail order (90-day supply) prescriptions drugs are also available at additional savings.
- Family/Single Coverage for basic dental/orthodontic services
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan - put aside pre-tax dollars for medical items and dependent care
- Paid personal days for full-time staff
- Prorated benefits for part-time staff
- Paid sick time
- Savings Encouragement Plan - 403b
- Six Paid Holidays Per Year
- CLUB Benefits – unique benefits designed to enhance our employees’ lives outside of the workplace